Careers and College Planning
Helping Students Prepare for Their Future
Planning for life after high school, whether that includes college or not, is especially critical for a student who has struggled in the past. We help Insight students plan for a future they can attain and feel good about, which helps motivate them in their current studies.
It's important to note that our students work collaboratively and gain valuable 21st-century skills to better prepare for college and a career in our increasingly digital world.
Virtual classroom sessions include one-to-one student-teacher meetings and live instructional sessions. Insight combines state-of-the-art online teaching techniques with experienced state-certified teachers to prepare students for post-graduation success.
Our program offers impressive resources for college and career planning.
Guidance From Career and College Planning Experts
In addition to college and career planning and support tools, students also benefit from one-to-one support from experienced Academic Counselors:
- Academic Counselors guide students to important planning resources
- Career and college goals are tracked by Academic Counselors as part of the Individualized Learning Plan—including colleges targeted, scholarships, and career aspirations
A Focus on Career Planning
Whether students aspire to attend a four-year college after high school or are focused on a more immediate work path, we offer the right tools to help them evaluate their own strengths and interests and explore career directions that are both satisfying and rewarding.
Students use resources to learn about themselves, discover career interests, and plan for future career success. They will:
- Learn about financial aid options
- Learn how to prepare for a job interview and write a resume
- Set both short- and long-term education goals to match career interests
- Learn how to be successful on the job
We believe that with this kind of personalized guidance and support, we can help students achieve their dreams and succeed.