A Targeted Approach to Building Critical Skills
When a struggling student needs extra help, the Insight academic team can come to the rescue with a remediation program that has been adopted by more than 15,000 schools across the country. It’s a program that can quickly identify students’ specific skill gaps and develop an individualized remediation plan to address them.
Delivered online and consisting of assessment modules and self-paced lessons that put students at ease, the remediation program has:
- 150+ subjects/titles in reading, literature, writing, math, science, social studies, Spanish, and electives
- 130,000+ test items designed to assess student mastery
- 5,500+ lessons and 200,000 pages of content that meet state requirements
- Content for high school high-stakes exam readiness, so students can be thoroughly prepared for critical exams.
Four fundamental components match curriculum and instruction to students' skill levels—whether they're on a developmental, remedial, or an enhanced learning trajectory:
- Assess: Pre-tests and adaptive assessments identify each student's strengths and deficiencies
- Prescribe: A personalized plan for each student is generated to address skill gaps
- Instruct: Content is presented through a research-based model of carefully sequenced direct-instruction aids using study guides, quizzes, mastery tests, and essays where relevant
- Report: Sophisticated teacher and administrator tools help track and analyze all aspects of performance, in order to benchmark progress and refine curriculum plans
Bottom line: when a student needs to bolster his or her skills and knowledge in a subject, Insight will be there to help.